1. You prefer to interact often with others at work and at home. This is important to you because you dislike tedium and routine.
2. You especially enjoy running new ideas past other people and gauging their reactions. You tend to make spontaneous decisions.
3.You often buy before you are “sold,” so you may experience “buyer’s remorse” more often than you should.
4. You prefer personal involvement. Others see you as a motivational team player who likes to be involved in groups as opposed to independent activities.
5. You prefer work that provides you with variety and plenty of opportunities to interact with others.
6. You tend to avoid serious issues. You tend to deflect pain with humor. You are a natural at “brainstorming”… few people can generate fresh ideas as quickly as you do. However, follow-through is not one of your strongest attributes. You gravitate toward boisterous parties or people. You also enjoy being “center stage” at social gatherings. Persuasive and charming, you have a gift for getting other people excited about new ideas, opportunities or conquering challenges. Others admire the way you speak.
7. You gain esteem by being around others of power and influence. You also dislike being around negative people.